Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Truth About Hair - Covered Up Since The Vietnam War | Before It's News

The Truth About Hair - Covered Up Since The Vietnam War | Before It's News

I have had a beard for most of my adult life. My hair was pretty much always collar length and unfashionable. I have a little mind ability. When carrying a pile of stuff, I can 'see' which stuff is going to fall, if any. I can tell who is at the front door, friend or stranger, pest or just an enquirer for information or sales person, by the way, in which they knock the door.
I receive 'must do that chore' messages and nine times out of ten, I do the chore at the right time, to avoid problems. I can tell the content, inside letters, which I get and can bin mail without opening it!! As they are mostly begging letters, from my creditors, it is rather easy. If I don't pay them, for a while, why do they keeping begging???? It must be very demeaning for them!!!
I had never thought that my hair was acting as an aerial until reading this article. I will now grow my hair longer to try it out !!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube