Friday, September 30, 2011

Ofcom lays down the law on raunchy videos before the 9pm watershed | Media | guardian.co.uk

Ofcom lays down the law on raunchy videos before the 9pm watershed | Media | guardian.co.uk

They should not be allowed to parade about scantily dressed anywhere, at any time!! This is not a Victorian attitude by any means, from me. These poseurs go out on the town with minders to protect them. Stupid wanabees go out in the park and wonder why they get sexually assaulted or raped.
I have seen kids chittering and shaking with the cold, in the snow, dressed in skimpy attire many many times.
Midriffs and thongs on full display. I blame their parents although I do agree that they change cloths in some cases. But why are they surprised that they are attacked after putting their mutton in the window on display with a sign saying shag me, I'a a daftie !!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube