Friday, September 30, 2011

New Evidence Regarding Obama's Alleged Father: Is It Malcolm X?..

New Evidence Regarding Obama's Alleged Father: Is It Malcolm X?... | Before It's News

Body language certainly can give the game away. I studied it for quite a while as I found it useful in business dealings. I used to turn the sound off on the TV. If you watch actors in a soap or fiction, they hesitate, very, very slightly, then move. I call it the thinking time, where the brain says, what do I do next or where do I go next. Newsreaders and live interviews don't have it, unless they are a set up. This can plainly be seen to be happening as 'thinking time' reappears. Fixed fights on TV with wrestlers, cage fighters and so on all have it quite plainly as they are duff actors. Turn the sound off and look !!!
It should be remembered that Mrs O boom boom was a very high up spook in da CIA She would have done anything for the greater good of America, including shagging anyone and giving up junior for mind control. He was a sleeper Manchurian candidate who became useful in his past and right now. A family man going to gay bath houses just ain't right now, is it? But which way were the orders slanted I wonder???.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube