Tuesday, December 20, 2011

David Icke Is Right About The Reptiles - Stuart Wilde

David Icke Is Right About The Reptiles - Stuart Wilde

I remember seeing David Icke on the Wogan Show during his purple shell suit period. At first I howled with laughter. As it went on I began to think oh dear, how sad, he has lost the plot.  He was very mentally ill.
He disappeared from view after that and I assumed that he had gone right off his trolley and was receiving treatment in a locked ward somewhere.He got well again and embarked on this mission of his to get the truth out there backed 100% by damn good research.
I heard bits and pieces about him now and again but mostly he was ridiculed. Time passes and he comes out with more and more information. I checked up on some of it and found him to be right. He then began his reptilian adventures and I immediately thought, oh dear, a relapse. That ended it for me.
It was always in the back of my mind, as I fully believe that it is impossible for us humans to be the only intelligent life form in the entire Universe. I began to consider, why should others look like us? Not all species on this Earth look the same so why should they be? Why would we all be at the same level of advancement too.
Louis Brown was the first test tube baby that 'we' made so why could visitors not have done the same to us? When you combine the differences in shape,outer skin with the test tube experiments, then why could the visitors not be like reptiles???
That was it I was off. We were talking about going to Mars. So I became sure that if we went further we would eventually find life on some planet. Would they be more or less advanced?  What would we do to them?
David Icke was beginning to fill auditoriums round the World and so I had another look. His research is quite amazing and he gets up there for six hours and it just flows aided by a laptop and a big screen. No girl in  the mini skirt, no minions and no props. He just flows.
I am now a fan are you? Give him a second look. I've posted a load of stuff further down and ask you to sit down and take a look. His older stuff was slagged of but what he said then has actually happened. He is not a Guru or a Prophet nor does he claim to be. He merely researches and draws conclusions from whatever he finds.The TV is rubbish in the Uk so give it a try.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube