Monday, October 31, 2011

Some daft statistics

I have made 22,247 posts to this blog and have had 229,068 visits. I started it all years ago, but only was a sporadic poster. However, since April, last year, I have been posting pretty much every day, except for a recent lay up, when I could not move my left shoulder, arm and wrist and had a bit of a fever.
I would like to thank you all, especially the regulars, from Mountain View, Council Bluffs, Groningen, Melbourne and Tai pei  While I refuse to do sport, fashion and star gossip, you can still send me an E mail, if you think that there is a subject that I've missed out on.Being completely autocratic, I may or may not consider doing something on those missing subjects.!!! Tell me what you think. It would be nice to get to know many of you a bit better. I don't want your bank account details or anything, just a bit of interaction and chat.
Thanks a lot.! 

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube