Friday, April 02, 2010

Still Sore

Well feeling slightly less sore tonight. I just could not get out my pit earlier today after wrecking the place yesterday. Posted some interesting drug related stories. I am still feeling my way in here. Just trying to find out what you all like.
I see windows update has delivered service pack 2. Goodness me service pack 1 as only a couple of weeks ago. Micky soft say that if you don't have both then you get no more support after mid April. How nice. Seems XP is about finished with too. Big Micky will be making computers next!!
ell just watched Denzil Washington in "The Seige" again and now watching "The Blues Brothers" again! Go Penquins! Ain't TV great on a holiday weekend? Tomorrow night "The Krays" again.
Thank goodness for www.Piratebay.org www.torrentday.com and www.mininova.com
The blues Brothers held the record for the most smashed number of cars in a film for many years. They were "overtaken" by another film, whose name I forget, just recently. Answers on a post card to Top Gear.
I don't mind constructive comments so please rite a comment if anyone is reading these posts. If not then, who cares, I'll just bore myself stiff. oh no, my poor back!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube