Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Very interesting.

I was having a tidy up on the 'puters and decided to e.mail from the laptop to the PC. An actual distance of about 12 feet but then I thought about it which is always dangerous!
The message, lets call it ZX goes from the laptop to the router which converts the ZX and sends it down the phone to Google where it bounces about in cyberspace until ZX arrives at Sky.
Sky bounce ZX about until it finds me at my code address,then sends the ZX down the phone to the router and via the ethernet cable into the PC
Now the fun bit. How long do you think it took for all that gee whizz to happen?? Well it took about 4 minutes !! Enter the word sniffer program looking for keywords to sniff out I wonder.
Ain't tecnology just wundddderfool!

Thai spellchecker??

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube