Saturday, April 03, 2010

i-pad

The i-pad goes on sale in USA today at a staring price of $499. I assume that is for the 16 gig one with the 32 and 64 even dearer. Converting at 1.60 to the pound I make that £320 roughly. Bet it is much more when it comes here!!!
I would think about £450. You can buy a decent Toshiba laptop for that price so does the kudos of an i-pad do it for you? It weighs 1.5 lbs in kilos, who cares! Any fool walking along the street using it will get a quick shove from one ned while the other catches it. I bet they are practising as I type.
Why don't it have a phone? I suppose it would get hair laquer on the screen and from the girls it would get gel or moose!
Bet the next "must have" has a phone with a head set, Same racket they did with mobile phone then i pod then combined. Three Xmas pressies at £ 100 odd each. No I think I'll wait for the phone one.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube