Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What you can expect in here

It is my intention to put in "off the front page" news items hopefully with some humour. Some health, personal finance and stories which are a bit wacky from around the World and elsewhere.
Cue X-Files tune followed by Outer Limits tune. Just mime as there is no sound yet!
I will force my opinion upon you on matters which make me sad, mad and happy. Should you agree or disagree then tell me.
I hope that each visit is a better experience than the one before. I will make blunders and I hope educate you a little about things you knew nothing about. If you can learn something new everyday ain't that great?
Any suggestions feel free to shout and please mention the site on your facebook, twitter, buzz or any other social network. Thanks.
Oh just got a phone call. The power supply is up by 100 watts and the chip is now 2.63 Ghz and still quad core. Not bad, I admit I was worried !! LOL

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube