Wednesday, March 31, 2010

About me

As U may have realised I am new to this blog thing. I am learning as I go along but don't everybody? I am banging away on a 512 ram laptop and my ancient Fuji PC is lying in the corner acting as a retirement home for spiders!!
However during the next week my mate is building me a mega PC. we have been rolling about fighting and pulling hair trying to decide what to put in the case. Every day a new spec or replace this or that with this or that. My idea is decide, give me a list and if affordable then go get. He likes to move the pieces round the board and play shove ha'penny. Still I think e got there in the end.
So here is the spec...........

Lee ann li fan cooled case. 4 gig RAM 2.5 Ghz CPU 1 Terrabyte hard drive Motherboard Intel quad with graphics/sound and HDMI 600 watt power supply DVD rewriters wireless keyboard and mouse HDMI cable Either Windows & or Vista o/s.
I already have 2 terrabyte external hard drives and a 42 inch LCD Tv which will be the monitor.
The case arrived this morning and my mate is in Glasgow as I type this to get the bits. I bet he comes back with an i5 chip instead but I'll just have to wait and see!!!!
So that's the story so far.........

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube