Thursday, April 01, 2010

New Computer

I am told that the new computer is up and running and been "road tested." HDMI is working so I can watch movies and play music via the 42 inch TV. In addition, I'll run a cable to the aux channel from the TV into the stereo and have loads of sound. Roll on the war films!! LOL
Most of tomorrow will mean either down loading all the program that I have on the laptop or maybe I'll try one of those "work your computer from anywhere" programs and just move the program files. Hope that works.
How about this one? I can put the program files in draft section of e.mail and open it up on the new computer. Good way to pass on films and/or albums. Just give password to recipient for an e.mail address you use only for the swop job. Films and albums being to big to attach in an e.mail without using war.exe or zip compression.
If none of that works I'll just have to download. Machine fitted with 64 bit Vista O/S and Norton was free with it. I have Macafee running on the laptop so I think I may just dump Norton in favour of Macafee. I'll put avg free in if I keep Norton. It clashes with Macafee and Registry Mechanic in which I bought about a month ago which runs with either one. I had been using it for years and bought the full thing.
To keep the caches clean and get rid of the trash I use Comodo System Cleaner and Cache Cleaner which are both freebies. I got a "cracked" version of Download Accelerator premium from piratebay software section which whizzes the downloads. Don't think I'll need it now though!!!
Any other suggestions welcome.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube