Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Brentaski bombarded with nuisance sale calls wins right to INVOICE scammers | Daily Mail Online

Brentaski bombarded with nuisance sale calls wins right to INVOICE scammers | Daily Mail Online



Brilliant !!  Scottish folks should remember that this is an English Court ruling and not applicable in Scotland. So let's have a Scottish Court ruling soon.

I had a lot of demands from British Gas asking me to pay for an installation of gas supply which I had not ordered and so I sent them an E Mail marking it confirm receipt. In the E mail I explained that I had no gas supply as I had previously told them, twice.

If I had to take part in any further correspondence then my hourly rate as a Consultant would be £10,000 per hour with an additional charge of £5,000 per E Mail sent by me from now onward. I informed them that they had 10 days from receipt to object to the terms and that following 10 days they will have been deemed to have agreed .

Guess what??    They sorted the whole thing out.

Had they not done so, I would have sent them an Invoice per the terms and should they not pay I would have placed a commercial lien against them. They probably would not have paid BUT a fair and proper lien can be used as surety to borrow money against. The rates are very low these days.I would then have raised a Small Debt Recovery action for the Invoice values.

Another thing that you can do is to apply for a Garnashee Order. This allows a person owed money to get it from a third party who is about to pay a bill. In other words you capture their income on the way in to them.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube