Thursday, October 29, 2015

NYC whiz kid combats hackers by selling 'uncrackable' passwords for $2 | Daily Mail Online

NYC whiz kid combats hackers by selling 'uncrackable' passwords for $2 | Daily Mail Online



Creating passwords is very very easy. You just bump in random numbers and letters in both cases. The hard bit is remembering them!!!

Of course, you could write them all down in a handy wee notebook!!!  Or use my method of putting bank numbers into my I phone for all my cards.  No, I do not put in the real number, but move one or more of the digits up or down. Then I forget which ones I moved and refer to my notebook !!!
But hey a six random word password seems the answer to me.  Memo to self......get bigger notebook.
So what if this girl's computer is hacked? I hardly see her having Pentagon style firewalls. On her hard disk,no matter if she deleted, is all of the info, a password related to a card payment and so on.
I wouldn't go near this site if I were desperate !!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube