Monday, December 19, 2011

Sibel Edmonds' Boiling Frogs Post | Home of the Irate Minority

Sibel Edmonds' Boiling Frogs Post | Home of the Irate Minority

If it is allowed to happen in one State then it ill surely happen in others.  No jab  then no education!!  What is it all about?  Who knows what crap is in the fluid pumped into folks?
A chemist died recently and said, on his death bed, that all vaccines contain poisons to dump down and control folk. I personally have only ever had one vaccine for polio. In fact I only went once and told my parents that I did not want the second dose.
In secondary school a teacher died of TB and I refused that one too. We were called out of class and the sheep went and got jabbed. I went for a walk round the school corridors.!!  I was never asked about it. So much for record keeping and disease control!!!  Now, in later life, I continually get letters from my Doctor about flu jabs
 I put them in the bin.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube