Friday, February 13, 2009

My Life

Tuesday/Wed/Thur./Fri  
10th to 13th

Had a bad few days. A real fever and a lot of joint pain so my thought are a bit jumbled up.
That Dutch guy Wilder got asked to leave Britain. Another wonderful case of not being able to afford the advertising costs. The film showed in the House of Lord anyway and without all the publicity it would have been a non event. Like many others having watched the news of him landing and leaving I found and watched the film on the Internet. I had never heard of it prior to the media scrum.  The power of free advertising !!!!   The media fall for it every time.
The guy ha a point. Why not get everything out in the open and discuss and decide policy after fair and balanced debate. What is wrong with that hypothesis??
A like some bits of Muslim law and some I think are despicable. But I am not a Muslim. If you join the club then you obey the rules!  Simple.
However, I will not have anyone telling me if ,who or how I worship.  If  I wish to enquire about how a person or group worship then I will either ask, politely, or research on my own. Currently, I am reading the Koran, which is a long book.  Having watched Wilder's film I am not going to just agree or disagree without looking at both sides.  Sheep follow the Shepherd,
An arsonist has been arrested in Australia and a plane has hit a house in New York. In Wales two small planes had a midair collision in loads of empty sky! The student pilots were cousins. Were the Instructors "out to lunch?"    
I run a ship plotter programme on my computer. Last week I mentioned that tankers and vehicle carriers were "parked" at Flotta and Isle Of Wright. Well there are more at Humberside and Teeside in U.K.
At Finnart in Scotland, there is a tanker unloading every other day for pumping to Grangemouth Refinery. It is the biggest joke in the petrol garage industry that almot all of the petrol in Scotland comes from B.P. at Grangemouth.  Esso have storage tanks at Dumbarton and a little is delivered into South Ayrshire and Dumfrieshire by road tanker from England but all the rest comes from Grangemouth.
Another good one. Irn Bru, the soft drink.  Most of it is made in the North of England and brought to Glasgow in unmarked road tankers to be bottled. Well the Grant money in the North East of England was so tempting!! A little is still manufactured in Scotland, at the original plant, but it amounts to a small percentage of the total output. 
Oh well the fever broke last night and I am coming together a bit this morning. Back to my big 42 inch TV.
Byeeeeee

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube