Saturday, February 07, 2009

My Life

February 6th.
Got an extra hour of sleep and awoke 08.30.  Have you noticed that when you are asleep the body feels no pain?  Why not give sleeping pills instead of pain killers??  My pain killers are very strong and I am now clinically addicted to them.
If I am little or no pain while lying in a comfortable position and feeling nice and cozy and warm there comes a point where I MUST taken the damn things! I go into withdrawal which really ain't a very nice experience.
It begins with a warm sweat and tremors. It builds up to twitches and tremors and becoming very warm. Then comes the nausea. If I let it go any further vomiting and diarrhoea begin.In addition to the sweating which ,at that stage, can be hot and cold.the whole experience being very unpleasant. The Doctors give you these pills to help ??
I am told that junkies on Smack and Heroin have the exact same problem if they cannot get a fix.
 Oh well, back to the routine. I check my e.mail and pick my viewing plan for the day. I note that there are good films on the Sky system which I have already watched but I want to see them again on the big screen.
I pick X-Files  for the morning and Rob Roy for after lunch. The scenery filming in Rob Roy really great and I enjoy them both. This new 42 inch TV haz been a great buy.
After a light lunch and pepperoni pizza for tea I settle down to watch TV.  Of course, during the time watching TV I am downloading movies onto the computer! I find a programme that I missed and download it via BBC I-Player to watch at a later date.
Being indoors a big part of my life now I really do not bother that I am not out and about.  The international,national and local newspapers are all on the Web. Every country in the world haz newspapers and TV Channels.  The web haz blogger and journalists giving the alternative and offbeat news and time pazzez quickly.
I play Mahjong and Chess against the computer and a computer scan every day  break it all up.
I find it funny that England having had a little snow becomes a national disaster but Alba haz had more Winter snow each year and rated only an odd mention.
Jeremy Clarkzone, the motor mouth of the BBC car programme Top Gear insulted the Brits Prime Minister while in Australia. Why do the media continually fall for this self advertising style?I can remember a record which was banned by the BBC entitled "Je taime." It went to Number 1 in the chart. A mediocre record which made them all a packet of money !  "Relax" followed the genre and went to number 1 too.
Bob Geldof ,many, many times used the method of outrageous comment to gain publicity. You would pay millions of pounds to get a front page advert in one newspaper never mind world wide front page exposure. 
Jonathan Rozzer, Carol Thather, Mandonna, Pariz Hilton, Ozzy Ozborne, who got a TV zhow for hiz whole family out of alleged wild living, plus many others, have beat their gums, got free advertising, grovellingly apologized and increased their income!!
Clarkzone being the latest, apologized and the Top Gear empire will now go very well thank you in Australia!! Why pay for advertising, just beat yer gums.!!  You can see the fellow presenters on Top Gear wince when he beats his gums on that programme. Frankly he ruined it. It was a programme about great car and now iz the Clarkzone zhow with a few cars in it az props !! 
Ignore them all!!!   
You may have noticed that a number of words have a "Z" in them that zhould not be there.
Actually, the letter between "A" and "D" on my keyboard iz stuck and the spell checker don't pick it up!  Hard luck!    

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube