Saturday, February 07, 2009

My Life

7th February. (A letter broke)
Awoke about 8.30 and after pill time I check TV list.  "Hunt for Red October" and "Flazh Dance" get the nod. "Arlington Road" and "Zhoot 'em up"  for later on. Checked the freezer and it becoming low on food. Got on the computer and ordered up what I need and arranged delivery for tomorrow afternoon.  What a system!!  No travel. No hassle. No checkout. No carrying burst bags! Heaven.
Noticed Electric and Gaz price coming down and petrol well down. Getting back to normal I don't think!  Feel good factor yet again.  profiteering continues!
Decided the car needed a run.  A lovely crisp sunny morning beckoned and off I went. Road very quiet and I opened the car up. Cruising 80 mph  touching 90 mph. I think! The Sun in my eyes!!
Might have been 60/70.  People going much faster. Petrol drop in price could be why but I doubt it. The German Green Party got a law through their Reichstag limiting speed to 155. If a car goes fast then people want to try it! I would limit all to 100mph and raise the motorway limit to 80mph.
Back for lunch deciding on a Chinese take away and ready for Red October.    
Jade Goody big in the papers and TV.  Making money for her kids by telling all about her illness.
Why not, I would too. Clarkzone still getting mileage and now the apology getting more miles.
Another million into the off zhore bank account no doubt.  It won't go to donkey welfare that he keeps banging on about!!
I check my zhip plotter programme on the computer which I watch many times a day.  There are four oil tankers, anchored, at Flotta in Orkney. Finnart haz been receiving many crude oil tankers which unload in Loch Long. The crude then goes to Grangemouth Refinery.
At the other end of Britain, in and around the Zolent there are 5/6 tankers at anchor. In addition, there are two vehicle carriers which Cross the channel bring cars to and from Britain.
Why did Ford and Vauxhall put up there price of a car, I wonder? If the car moving boats are not moving them how do they expect a higher unit price?
My Ford came from Belgium on a boat and then it was transported to Alba. It had 23 mile on the clock when I got it.  How do they make money with all the additional moving costs I wonder?
Economies of scale only work if they are selling.
Oh well  Byeee for now

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube