Thursday, February 05, 2009

My Life

Thur Feb 5th
Thanks to the wonderful Social Security system in the UK I am "paid" for the rest of my life for being ill and unfit to work. I have arthritis in all major joints. When I worked,normally, I was an Accountant and learned how to "work " money.
I plan my weekly income on a monthly basis.  1 week  pays credit card/catalogues  1 week pays Credit Union and Private Health plan (yes, I go private and the Govt pays it) 1 week pays for Sky and TV licence and home insurance 1 week spare. (petrol for Summer trips)
By having 3/4 catalogues going I get all that I need for the home. (Duvet,deep fat fryer,micro,etc)
If you pay them they gradually increase your buying limit. I now have £4,000 buying capacity!
These are totally unsecured and they rely on me paying them.  I recently got a 42inch mega LCD TV from one of them.
In the past, I have got a recordable DVD, C.D. Player,Walkman,Record player  which connect to walkman. I have a big deep freeze (catalogue)and get my grocery order delivered. 
I order the food that I need via the computer(catalogue) and they pick it and deliver it!! I pay by either Credit Card or Debit Card.  By buying in bulk I gain cheaper unit price.
Example: I like Twix bar. Buy 1 and you get 2 fingers.  I buy pack of 27 fingers and the finger price greatly reduced.
For fun I am going to blog my daily/weekly life until I get bored. I will educate you how to make money "work" for you and it ain't even your money if you are on benefit!!
Oh, did I mention that I get a brand new car every three year too. Currently I have a Ford Focus 1.8  which doze 150 mph.p It iz repaired/serviced/insured/no road tax.  all paid from benefit.  
I have Internet banking and can pay the catalogues via it.  Health and Credit Union are via Direct Debit. I don't have to go queue in a bank in all weather. Did you know a Post Office can give you money from your Debit Card or you can stand in the rain at an ATM ?
I have the Sky system too which give you a load of channels to watch on my big TV. Again, Direct Debit.  I had the movie channels but never got round to watching them. The other channels have enough. By canceling movies recently, I will have £20 spare which will pay one third of the cost of my new TV. The other £40 a month will come from the spare week and from reduced catalogue payments when I pay them off. 
By paying regularly, my buying power increases and remember it all unsecured.
A word on Credit Union.  If you save you get high Gross interest4.5% and a loan at 8% 
If you have money in the bank you get interest minus tax. Unless you remember to fill in a claim form every year to reclaim the tax if you do not work you do not get it. The form not advertised and people don't claim.
If you are working and save via Credit Union you are legally bound to declare the Gross interestand pay ta on it.  Workers get out of the bank and into Credit Union.
If you have money lying in a bank get it into Premium Bonds.  At present, with low interest rates a better way, put £1,000/£500 into a Term Bond and use that for collateral to borrow £1,000/£500  to buy Premium Bonds. The higher interest on the Term Bond offset against loan interest making the "cost" of the loan very low. You then have £1,000/£500 in high interest and a £1,000/£500 in Premium Bonds.
If you win £250 that equal to 25%/50% interest!!  If you don't win you have the £1,000/£500 anyway. Buy £100 blocks then you can get £200 if you need it and keep the £800/£300 in.  If you buy a £1000/£500 block you have to cazh it all.
Anyway, back to today.
I awake 0730hr and put on the big TV.  Watch folk falling about going to work!  Check my E.mail. Check news sites and then alternative news sites to get a balance. Take the pills and prop up the pillows. Check Tv listings to plan viewing for today. Set up the auto timer/changer for the programmes I want to see.
Set the computer to download a few movies from Pirate bay.org. Apparently, this   is  illegal. But it comes under Civil Law not Criminal Law and the movies are good!! You cannot go to jail for it!!I have ordered a cable in order to play these  through my big TV .. It can be a computer monitor too.  Great for your photos,video,etc. I have Sky movie for a further 10 days until it cancels and I Set "Hitman" for 1000hr.  Well that plans the morning.
Light lunch. Tonight will be Haddock French Fries, croquettes, peas and baby carrots followed by chocolate ice cream. By buying freezer  I get fizh (2 bits) about £1.30   3.63kg fries for £1.60  croquettes 1kg bag (have 2 per meal,loads) £1 Ice cream £2 a litre. Meal about £2
I buy electricity via a pay card and therefore get NO BILL.  I buy propane Gaz for heating and get NO GAZ BILL.  It goes on and off when I want it!  mainly I lie in bed in which I have 2 duvets. This like a sleeping bag. The Duvet retain heat from electric blanket. 
I will give my living tips throughout the following days blog when they come to me.  By the way I do not smoke and like a beer now and again which I buy at 20 bottle for £6.  Why pay £2.5 for a pint!!!
Clothes,household items,bedding and electrical goods all come via catalogue buying and my limits go up all the time with a good payment history.  I have £4,000  buying power which I don't need for anything !!!  No saving up for a wanted item !
If you have a credit card then pay the catalogue via the credit card and NOT by cazh!!  A £20 payment via Credit card become £2/£3  on a credit card bill.  Pay more if you can but if you cannot get the £20 for the payment then you REDUCE that payment to a couple of quid but keep your payment history up to date.  I cannot stress this enough.
KEEP up the payments and they give you more buying power.  Buy monthly food via credit card and pay Credit Card a few quid now and again via Internet banking when you have it NOT when they want it!! Break down your credit card bill by paying something every week via Internet banking. By buying food in bulk with a credit card you will have more money available each week which you have not spent on weekly food buying.  Some, pay to credit card and some to catalogue all via Internet banking.  Pay them when you GOT money NOT when they want it!!!
Oh well, "Hitman" a good movie and am following it with "National Treasure." I am propped up between 2 duvets wearing a thermal vest. The temperature 32f  outside but I have no heating on. I am heating my immediate area only with the electric blanket.  A quick light lunch beckons.  I will dive into the freezer and put a meat pie in the micro to de frost it. When it ping I put it under the grill to heat it. Open tin of beans and put them in micro.
When I hear grill and micro ping  serve on a plate and come back to bedroom.  Put gaz heater on.  Eat lunch. Gaz heater off  and return to bed which haz warmed nicely.  More pills and watch TV and/or surf the web. until tea time.
 Why do people heat a whole home which they never go into a lot.  Heat the area that you live in.
Teatime routine az lunch.  Pop in and out of the kitchen wearing comfortable fleece sweatsuit.  Eat and return to bed. Watch TV  take more pills and have a good night sleep.  
Well that waz my morning and plan for later in my day. How waz your day??  More tomorrow.  byeeeee.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube