Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Tourists heading to Spain warned to expect dangerously high temperatures of 43C as scorching winds sweep in from Africa | Mail Online

Tourists heading to Spain warned to expect dangerously high temperatures of 43C as scorching winds sweep in from Africa | 

I don't like high temperatures very much.  all those sweaty overweight bodies and the men are the same!!
No higher than 70 F does me,fine.
I once drove the 5 hour trip, between Los Angeles and Las Vegas, through the Mohave desert and it was hot dam hot. As the road was straight as an arrow and the car was automatic, I had one arm out the window. when I got to the hotel, I just pulled a long piece of skin from my forearm!!!  Ouch!
It was 105 F in Las Vegas, at 0100 hrs, probably hotter, during the day, in the desert, Silly me!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube