Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Disability handouts for Scots cost a fifth more than in England |

Disability handouts for Scots cost a fifth more than in England | Mail Online

I claim this benefit,in Scotland and am very happy, as they give me £423 every 28 days. Sure I would rather be totally mobile, but I accepted the fact, that Arthritis was crippling me and I adapted my circumstances to suit.
Currently there is a move on to investigate and weed out the scammers,which is a good thing,as far as i am concerned. When I received the multi page cover all form I couldn't stop laughing.  They were asking,if I was told to attend an interview could I get there?   Anybody marking yes, is automatically suspect as obviously they can get out and about. I said that they would have to come to me,if they wanted to check.
I doubt if they will.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube