Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Driver who was going so fast only a helicopter could keep up with vows to continue driving despite ban for going at 165mph | Mail Online

Driver who was going so fast only a helicopter could keep up with vows to continue driving despite ban for going at 165mph |

Nope can't beat that score !  Once did 150 in a rally tuned Sierra Cosworth many years ago. I had a Fiat 124 special T 1800cc which had twin choke webbers.  Did 130 mph in that one.
More recently, I had a brand new Ford Focus  with an 1800cc engine. Did 135 mph in that one and bottled it to go flat out at 150 mph.
I only do these speeds,late at night, on motorways, when I am alone,in the car and on the road. Never in traffic. If I mess up,then it is my fault.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube