Wednesday, July 31, 2013

How to dodge Amazon's delivery charge hikes? Just add a bargain basement book to your order | Mail Online

How to dodge Amazon's delivery charge hikes? Just add a bargain basement book to your order |

I am awaiting some computer programs from Amazon. I ordered them last weekend and delivery was quoted as two/three days. I was very happy. Then I get an E mail changing delivery to next weekend. Good of them to tell me and a week ain't bad considering their volume.  Then...........
I get two E mails, on Monday saying that two items had been dispatched separately,at no cost to me, one per E mail. So nothing came yesterday, I await developments today,Wednesday.
If I get all of the programs with seven days of ordering, I think that is pretty good. The updates are also good.
We shall see...................

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube