Wednesday, July 31, 2013

British Gas cashes in on winter freeze with 3.2% rise in profits after hiking energy prices | Mail Online

British Gas cashes in on winter freeze with 3.2% rise in profits after hiking energy prices 

You can guarantee that there will be increases before next Winter.  I have electric central heating and never use it!  I use propane heaters and buy bottles, delivered for £26.50   I get no big bills at all as I pay in advance and my flat is roasting after 10 minutes. I just put it on or off as required and wander round in tee shirt and joggies all winter !!
I also have a pay as you go electric meter,which I pump money into,during the Summer.So again, no big bills!! I have enough in it to see me through until next Summer and I have four bottles of gas.  So no winter bills or discomfort for me.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube