Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Night Owls Show Psychopathic Traits -

Night Owls Show Psychopathic Traits - Business Insider

I have always been a night owl.  I love driving at night,especially in bad weather. Sitting in a warm comfy,car, with good music on,wearing a sweatshirt and jeans is bliss to me.
I also like working at night, as the time stamps on the blog entries will show. Music in the headphones,refreshments and crisps on the side table. I find that I get more done,when it is quiet and there is no traffic outside, or other distractions, like screaming weans, or people shouting on their mobile phones.
Yep I love the night time.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube