Wednesday, March 30, 2011

UK TV Guide

ITV TV Guide

Here is the list of repeats for this week. I am really considering getting rid of my cable and HD box from Sky.
I use a 42 inch tV as computer monitor and the for tellie. With history and nat geo channels I pay £57 a month.
The HD makes little difference on that size of monitor. So that was a waste of £20
Any programs that I watch are on various players a couple of days later so I don't need the cable box either.
I could save £57 a month or £684 a year with a phone call.
BUT then I lose my free calls and internet connection. I could go to BT from Sky and get phone and internet but I cant be annoyed. that is where they get you. sod it! where's the phone ??


No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube