Monday, November 22, 2010

UK snow fall Met Office warning: Temperatures to plummet below zero

UK snow fall Met Office warning: Temperatures to plummet below zero | Mail Online

Great stuff ! I am well prepared! I got two freezers full of food. Any more I need will be delivered. I got £250 pre paid electricity at the low price(I knew it would go up and bought long) I got gas bottles and two propane heaters which save having central heating wasting and costing. Oh and my personal favourite, two thick duvets on the bed!! Just like a cozy sleeping bag!
Winter....sod it! I'll be wearing shorts and a tee shirt for four months ROFLOL

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube