Saturday, May 22, 2010

Coming Soon.

I took this Sunset at Largs in Ayrshire,Scotland two years ago. I wonder if this Summer will be as good as the forecasters say it will be? They are occasionally wrong! I am going to post www.accuweather.com five day forecast, for my area, every Sunday and you can check it out.
Another new regular post will be nice pictures, not by me, but taken as I find them on the web.
I am going to get Listening to at the Moment started again, not to advertise, but just to give you a supesong of my ecletic taste in music. Oh dear, went all eloquent there, very Sunday Times!
More on Exopolitics coming too, pictures, video and reports. More ranting from me so get ready. Can't decide tonight, either the Euro Cup Final or Lord of the Rings which will be broken up by adverts no doubt.
So I'm just having a wee ramble deciding what to eat, what to watch and how to force myself out of this back massage chair!
Please, please either E mail or facebook message me about what you think of the blog. Then I will try to tailor it to the stuff that we both like. There is no point in me just posting stuff which nobody is interested in, I would just be wasting my time and your time. Time is very precious and I feel that if you learn something new everyday then things can't be all that bad.

World Peace or else!!! okay LOL
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube