Friday, May 24, 2019

Truth Does Not Fear Investigation (2017 Documentary) - YouTube

Truth Does Not Fear Investigation (2017 Documentary) - YouTube



I never really thought about flat earth or globe until last year. Okay, the blue marble was a rubbish collage, IMO and NASA was just a super Disney channel of lies but the earth??

Well hear this  the EARTH is flat!  There I've said it!! We live inside one of those glass counter covers, which folks put cream cakes under!! The atmosphere and us are all inside the cover, simple.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks , I've recently been searching for information approximately this topic for a while and yours is
the best I've found out so far. However, what about the conclusion? Are
you positive concerning the supply?

Anonymous said...

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone
to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to
construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from.
thanks

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube