Tuesday, November 18, 2014

4 Ways to Heat Your House Without Electricity |

4 Ways to Heat Your House Without Electricity | Financial Markets



Tea lights last about five hours,so you would need a lot to make the flower pot heater.  I use propane gas portable heaters in my flat and I have never had a high Winter fuel bill, in over 20 years, as I pay for my gas as it is delivered !!! I am still using the same heaters too.!!  I bought a gas cooking double ring unit which I can attach to a gas bottle. So I have heat, hot food and light available. I have candles and matches stored away too,just in case.!

You can light a bonfire outside and heat a water container with it. You can attach plastic pipe to the hot water container and run pipes throughout your house if you want to be really prepared. Sleeping bags are very good to have. In an emergency,use two duvets and get in between them. In winter I use two on my bed which saves using gas. In the morning,I jump up,put the heater on and get back under for a snooze. Then I just wheel, the heater wherever I want to go, if need be!!  I normally keep one in the living room and one in the hallway with the room doors open.

You can buy a propane heater complete with a full gas bottle for about £70 in Uk My replacement bottles cost me £28.50 delivered and last 3/4 weeks  So between £7 / £10 a week for heat.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube