Sunday, November 30, 2014

How did they not weed this out sooner? Huge cannabis factory uncovered just yards from police HQ - and it could have been right under their noses for YEARS | Daily Mail Online

How did they not weed this out sooner? Huge cannabis factory uncovered just yards from police HQ - and it could have been right under their noses for YEARS |



On one of my visits to Amsterdam,some years ago, I discovered that there was a guy dealing cocaine from a flat, immediately above a police station.! I sat,in a bar,across the road and watched his delivery man come into the bar,phone and then cross the road,hit the buzzer and enter!! I had,legally bought some cannabis from the delivery man,earlier in the week and after he came out of the flat, we sat and had a beer together, when he told me all about it !!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube