Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Walking briskly could add years to your life

Walking briskly could add years to your life | Mail Online

If I follow all of these longevity tips will I live forever? I'll brush my teeth and gargle with baking soda and eat my porridge in the morning. I'll take my vitamins to strengthen my immune system(A) + (D) and ward off the flu (C) washed down with orange juice.Then I'll go for a brisk walk for shopping, dodging the falling birds, and get lung fulls of diesel from the buses and lorries near me.
I will cut down on my salt intake and stick to a 1,750 to 2,000 calorie a day regime taking with me, should I eat out for lunch, all the scales, equipment and charts that I need to work out the number of calories that I've eaten. This will be good mentally.
Then having had another two brisk walks there and back I take up a sedentary position in front of either the computer or the T.V.screen until it is time to eat again. I count the calories and then back to the screens until it is time for bed and a midnight feast!!.
I might just make it roflol.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube