Saturday, January 01, 2011

UN to broker Rockall ownership

UN to broker Rockall ownership talks after Denmark stakes a claim - The Daily Record

Right that's it I am getting angry already!! Rockall is the most Westerly uninhabited piece of Scotland. Now Ireland, Denmark, Faroe Islands and Iceland have all staked their claim with the United Nations for ownership. So this means WAR !!! I am currently fixing my rubber dinghy with bike tyre patches and after I've blown it up I will be out there in the vanguard to save Rockall for our wonderfuel nation!!!
The mis-spelling of wonderfuel may just give it all away !!!!????!!

PS Please don't tell the Americans who will then claim that Rockall is the most Easterly rock of the USA apart from Guam. Oops they stole Guam too !

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube