Sunday, January 02, 2011

Spain adopts one of Europe’s strictest smoking bans

France24 - Spain adopts one of Europe’s strictest smoking bans

I do not smoke cigarettes and never have done. If others wish to it is their decision to do so a far as I am concerned. My only grip is eating food which stinks and tastes of smoke and I will not suffer smokers near my food anywhere.
As with most countries the Spanish Bar owners will see a initial drop and then returning to near normal as it is a level playing field for all bars. I am sure that staff will feel better not having to do 10 hour shifts 5 days a week in a smoke filled room.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube