Monday, January 24, 2011

Facebook and Twitter 'make us less human and isolate us' from the real world

Facebook and Twitter 'make us less human and isolate us' from the real world | Mail Online

Anyone who will sit and punch out their biggest fears and deepest thoughts to a person, that they have never met, who may just be sitting there laughing their heads off, is bonkers to me !!!! To put all of it out in the public domain is just crazy, as far as I am concerned.
I have seen posts regarding all sort's of women's health issues being discussed. I have seen land line and mobile phone numbers given out. E.Mail addresses, too. But my personal favourite is the number of imbeciles who advertise when their house will be empty !!! No wonder insurance companies are hopping mad !
"I am going to Tenerife for a fortnight on Monday. So come round and help yourself to my stuff !!" or "I'm off to a Wedding in (50 miles away from your home) and we're staying overnight at Auntie Jean's." Or "We're going Xmas shopping so watch out for our posts saying when we will be out and then come and get some."

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube