Saturday, January 29, 2011

Calculate the cost of smoking

Calculate the cost of smoking - Telegraph

Have a little fun ! This works out how much you spend on smoking in a lifetime. It is obviously very hit and miss as you may increase or decrease but as an average figure it is frightening. I did something similar with the amount that I spent on booze per week. Then I gave it up for six months.
After that lull my system was cleaned out and I did not need to drink every day. When I began to go out and about, again, I started drinking Grenadine and orange juice. It looks wickedly alcoholic but it ain't !!!! Now I have 40 cans in my fridge and 6 bottles of red wine on the rack. All have been in the house for months and I have had no great urge to bother with any of them at all. I actually bought 10 little bottles of red, recently, to save me opening a whole bottle, which I hadn't done anyway. I didn't bother with them either.
So you can dry out !!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube