Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sunday Times

The only newspaper that I buy is the Sunday Times. It is a wonderful paper with loads of sections and magazines for a cost of £2.50.
They are running a deal at present offering a 32Gb Google Nexus7 for free if you sign up for 18 months to get access to the digital newspaper  This looks a good deal on the face of it. So I got the calculator out and.................
18 months is 78 weeks at £2.50  comes to £195   The Deal cost £299
Tesco do a Nexus 32Gb  for £239  

So if you really want a Nexus for an Xmas gift and you take the Sunday Times you get the Nexus for £104  which is a saving of £135
My bank gives me 1%   so leaving the £299 in would get me £4.50 roughly  The paper will,no doubt go up in price over the period

Looks like a good deal.  But I don't need a Nexus 7 

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube