Monday, May 27, 2019

British gas committing Perjury - YouTube

British gas committing Perjury - YouTube



My landlord offered me new gas central heating and a gas boiler a few years ago. I refused it although many of my neighbours accepted.

For one reason I did not want my flat turned into a building site nor did I want to heave my furniture about to suit them. In addition, the boiler needs electricity to start it up. I already had electric central heating and a boiler and I use propane portable heaters.

So the gas delivery pipe ran along outside with a branch pipe going into each of potentially four flats. So they sent out four bills for supply. Then they threatened to take me to Court for not paying. I couldn't wait!!!

I got more threats from British Gas and I E mailed them to say if they wanted me to sort it out for them, t I would charge them £100 per hour. £50 for each E mail and/or letter.   Needless to say I heard not an other word!!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube