Friday, December 19, 2014

Ibuprofen may provide 12 extra years of good health, study finds

Ibuprofen may provide 12 extra years of good health, study finds | Daily Mail Online



Ibuprofen is part of the NSAID family of drugs and they very nearly killed me !!  I was given various NSAID drugs to relieve swelling and pain in major and minor joints. It took eight years to discover that I had gout.

I was in my flat and flt an attack coming on. I decided to drive to my Mother's for some Tender luvin Care as the attack was coming to my legs. I got bedded down in my old room and felt the need to go to the toilet.

As I sat up,the room began to spin!  I bounced out of my room, heading through the kitchen and figured out that I was bent double.!! Bump,down I went and that is all I remember for a while. I had brief moments of travelling in an ambulance and being in the emergency Dept., I came to in a hospital ward. It took four pints of blood, yes four,to bring me round. The NSAID's had irritated two ulcers,of which,I had no knowledge. Both of them had burst !!

So if I had not driven to my Mother's I would be dead as I lived alone at that time. Beware of NSAIDS.

I now take colchinine which is a plant extract. Of course, Big Pharma don't make any huge profits from it,so it is rarely prescribed. It has worked very well over the years and I have had no problems whatever using it.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube