Tuesday, December 30, 2014

aloha !

Well that's Xmas over for another year with a New Year about to start in a couple of days time. Well for most people.  The Coptic and Russian New Year and in mid January and the Chinese one is in mid February. Strangely their next year is the yea of the sheep!!  I wonder if the sheeple will rise up off their couches and make the World a better place.??  I doubt it very much.
Fortunately, I live in Scotland and doing this blog will give me a front row couch watching the total collapse of the American empire. I feel sorry for the people but feel no sorrow whatever for the crooks and comic singers who have been running things since the death of Kennedy,who was the last real President of the USA
They say that there is always a lot of truth in the serialised tv shows which come out. Star Trek and Stargate covered the future and alien contact pretty well.  Nowadays,with the Internet,the episodes of these shows can be saved to disc,put in cloud storage or become freely accessible on Pirate Bay, up until the Swedish police raided their bunker a few weeks ago.
I have some younger geek friends who checkout my computers for bugs etc. They tell e that a back up library of pirate Bay is available at www.tpb.ilikerainbows.gw.  They heard me moaning about how bad the TV was over Xmas in Scotland. We had a load of James Bond films yet again !!!  So they put into a Dropbox for me, the four Seasons of Homeland, which I have  watched instead of Jimmy Bond.
I have a hared of adverts continually interrupting programs. Why not just have loads of them before a show starts and after it finishes?  In the UK they come on every 12 minutes. It is worse in America at every  minutes. Thankfully there are none on the Homeland seasons which I have. The only way to watch anything interesting is to record and edit it, to be played later !!!
A while ago,the geeks sent me all of the seasons of 24 which made god viewing over the Summer. Both 24 and Homeland have clicked something in me. It appears that so many people are engaged in running their own sub plots that the main agenda is buried. They go round and round back stabbing and totally screwing up the main missions so much that there are more failures than wins.
No wonder America is going down the drain, if even 25% of these shows are true. With all of the alphabet soup of agencies, actually working against each other,never mind individual little cliques, in each agency, running their own games, nothing much gets done but ends up costing millions. Why can't they all work together for the common good???
To a lesser degree we in the UK have similar problems. Just watch shows like Spooks, to see how screwed up we are in Britain. It is all very stupid to me.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube