Tuesday, December 30, 2014

: "I would suggest you don't waste any more time or resources on either Annett or Webre."

Reader: "I would suggest you don't waste any more time or resources on either Annett or Webre."



I never had any time for Webre and his exopolitics babbling ! I never posted any of his stuff.  I was surprised that Annett used him as a medium to push his game, which I confess I fell for hook,line and sinker. If you have seen the Assange movie, in which he played all the E mail characters, at the start of wikileaks, it looks like Annett was playing the same game. I saw the Assange film and still missed it !

I wanted to believe!!!.

However, I do admire Webre's honesty in standing up and saying  that he was conned like the rest of us.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube