Friday, September 12, 2014

Eye Strain


Over the past three weeks or so my eyes are 'burning' after a couple of hours posting. They feel gritty. Scrolling and quick jerky moves are particularly bad for me now.  I have experimented with lighting, having the room bright and dark, screen light up or down and all in between,to no avail.
I have passed the 2 million hits mark in 5 years or so of posting and my eyes are just telling m to have a rest. On top of this I am actually becoming bored.
The alternative media is now,with few exceptions, just as bad as the MSM  False stories and videos are being posted all over from fancy slick websites. Most are made up in some body's bedroom !
Discerning the truth from the fiction is becoming much harder.
In the past, the Internet was the place to go to find MSM stories being de bunked and shown to be false and/or planted. Nowadays it goes in reverse. A story 'gains legs' on the Net and then crosses over to MSM
I have been using cheap reading glasses for years now and it appears that I must get some stronger lenses, which will mean a trip to the optician. So as my sight is the most important thing to me, I will be posting less for a while,
to rest my eyes and go get some new windows.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube