Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The CIA is Trying to Remove Damaging Evidence from Viral Video!

The CIA is Trying to Remove Damaging Evidence from Viral Video! | Conspiracy Theories



Well ho ho ho has Alex Jones finally been outed ??  I posted the Bill Hicks is Alex Jones video further down. I have always had strange feelings about Jones. When I started this site I posted everything of his that he put out.

Then later,when it came out that he could bolt hole to Israel anytime and I realised that h never looked at Israeli stuff I stopped posting. Recently I began posting his shows again.

As I said, I just have strange feelings about the guy.  There was/is just something. You know what I mean.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube