Sunday, May 16, 2010

savethemales.ca - Feigned Space Invasion- Recalling "Blue Beam"

savethemales.ca - Feigned Space Invasion- Recalling "Blue Beam"

I have been writing, for some time, that we are defintootly not alone in the Universe. I wrote recently about Movies and TV shows possibly being put out to "educate" the public to the concept of Aliens. Is 2012 actually the year that "they" will arrive?
Last night,Sunday, BBC had "War of the Worlds" and later on this week "The Manchurian Candidate" is on TV. More and more I begin to think it just might be an education program.
I thought Nibiru was coming and it still could, which is said by some to have our creators living on it. Disclosure seems to be more imminent than ever before.
We have Phobos. We have the Rosetta Stone moment of the fly by of a supposed comet which now appears to be a ship. Now these two stories appear on the one day!!!
I got loads and loads of data, so, do you want more? I'll post a few after these two. I don't want to turn this site into an Alien View but it is interesting to many, especially me.
However, Democracy rules! k.o. So if you want more I got it and will post it. If not, fair enough.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube