Saturday, December 14, 2019

Thank you very much.

Thanks to you all who, over the past years, have dipped in here to see/hear some good music, news and documentaries. I have tried to educate, expose wrongs and praise good.
So I've passed THREE  MILLION and champagne is in  da fridge!!  Lanson's Black Label, of course!!
On a funny note......
Yesterday, I was blocked by Facebook, again.  Fifth time!!!  I always get back in !! So they wanted a mobile to send a code. Recently, when asked, I've been posting random mobile numbers to get peace!!
So then they wanted a clear not blurry photo of just me. A portrait.   I sent them my logo !!
I was blocked all day.   Oops!   But hey presto, I can post again!!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube