Thursday, December 26, 2019

As your President, I will no let them get away with removing Windows 7 by Kyle Kenley Kopitke, 21 December, 2019 | Agenda 21

As your President, I will no let them get away with removing Windows 7 by Kyle Kenley Kopitke, 21 December, 2019 | Agenda 21



the upgrade from 7 to10 is free to download.  big mickey must be looking for a tax loss. The big hassle being that it takes hours to install. I gave up after 1.5 hours.

next time that I try, the doobies will be rolled and lined up, tinnies will be in the cold box and Pink Floyd will be playing comfortably numb through my 24 speakers and 200 watt stereo.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube