Monday, December 23, 2019

(21) DEPLOYMENT of "Wireless" Smart Nodes - A Military Weapons System - YouTube

(21) DEPLOYMENT of "Wireless" Smart Nodes - A Military Weapons System - YouTube



I just bought a smartwatch for my Xmas present. I am getting older now and this watch has a heart rate monitor. I do not run nor do I exercise, therefore a lot of the possible options are of no use to me.

However, the watch is a Bluetooth phone and handles text messages, in and out. It has a timer, a diary with alarms/reminders. Different watch faces, should I get bored and a plethora of little buttons to push on screen..It has 16 gig memory and will accept google play apps.

The X Watch, which I bought, was made in China, in the same factory as the apple smartwatch and by the same slaves. So why was mine 300 pounds cheaper? Profiteering!!! I see they have pushed out an I phone 11 which will make most Xmas presents of an ip 10 'old.'

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube