Thursday, December 19, 2019

profiteering or what???

I have a thing about watches. Why? Who knows? In my day,I had a Seiko Calculator watch which was too small to work on. I had a Seiko chronograph which I loved. I had an imitation Rolex which had a small diamond at 12. All of these were stolen in a break-in, some years ago. Until recently, I have just used my i phone or computer.
I got the bug again. I bought a big face Calvin Klien analog style watch and then saw a watch with a small gold bar in the face. I thought that was me finished but..............
How I got into it, I cannot recall but I saw the X Watch. It is primarily for nutter joggers and other health nuts with a stop watch. It also is a phone via Bluetooth for voice and text. It has a diary planner and my favorite, a heart monitor. I ain't getting any younger and this gadget sold me. Battery life is pretty crap on these watches and so I got a charger. Indeed, with this in mind, I bought two watches only to discover that it will charge in an hour. This is faster than the Apple.
Here is the big joke. Apple sell for 350 pounds or more. This one is made in the same Chinese factory as the Apple and is a copy. You can buy an XWatch for about 70 pounds !!!! What's in a name? Sod all, I say. It really does pay to shop around and the buyer will always rule the marketplace.
I laugh at firms advertising that they are number one. Where do they have to go?  DOWN!!! You can buy five XWatches for the price of one Apple.
Perhaps firms rushing to set up in China should think a lot before moving. Their intellectual property will be hacked, either in China or via any computer conduit to the home office. China does not want employment necessarily, they want to copy everything, just as Japan and Taiwan have done for decades. Then they can flood markets and bring down indigenous industries. Look what India and China have done to the UK steel industry.
In the West, we piddle about with one, three and five-year plans. Whereas China has those and twenty, fifty and a hundred-year plans as well.. They have constructed empty cities to house future generations and to use should their coast suffer from tsunamis.
On the dark side, they now have a facial recognition system and a social points system. The West, however, is going to have exactly the same systems put in place within about 20 years, Our younger people will have no point of reference as they are growing up 'attached' at the ear and fingers to computers.Why not just insert a chip into every newborn baby??
Currently, people are suffering from microwave attacks that target a specific chip. See Dr. Katherine Horton videos. She has implanted chips which she protests about and receives pain in return. Many others are test dummies right now.
With 5G, a chipped person can be tracked and zapped for doing the 'wrong' thing. Do you remember the pre human testing of these chips?  Did you have your dog or cat chipped?? Facial recognition will be used to track people just as gps in a phone or my new watch is being used today.
Make them cheap, flood the market and there will be fewer people complaining as they would be branded as hypocrites.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube