Monday, December 02, 2019

Cyber Hack Monday - Black Monday, BeWAR3 $ WAR-ning: A Major Flase Flag Cyber Hack Attack On Major Banks Is Imminent Coupled With Communications Satellites Failures, Leaving Millions Broke, Busted, And Disgusted Because Most People Will Have Spent Their Feeble Savings On Vain Things Instead Of Necessities For The Hard Times Ahead Leaving Many To Erroneously Depend On Their Wicked Government For So-Called Assistance Under FEMA Emergency Protocols. SELAH | Prophecy

Cyber Hack Monday - Black Monday, BeWAR3 $ WAR-ning: A Major Flase Flag Cyber Hack Attack On Major Banks Is Imminent Coupled With Communications Satellites Failures, Leaving Millions Broke, Busted, And Disgusted Because Most People Will Have Spent Their Feeble Savings On Vain Things Instead Of Necessities For The Hard Times Ahead Leaving Many To Erroneously Depend On Their Wicked Government For So-Called Assistance Under FEMA Emergency Protocols. SELAH | Prophecy



The old saying ' don't put all your eggs in one basket' sums up what to do with savings. I have half of my savings in Government bonds, money in a credit union,  money in a special interest bank acc.  I can withdraw cash from credit cards. Recently, I have been buying 1 oz silver ingots.

So, if the bank and card money 'disappear' I have some silver and the bonds. Over the past few months, I have stocked up two chest freezers and filled cupboards with tins of soup, rice, and stuff. I use propane gas heaters and bought a two-ring cast unit that connects to gas.

Ah! I hear you.! If the grid goes down, the freezers. Well, my brand ford is diesel. I can run a cable from an invertor right into my flat. Using multi plug boards,, the van will give enough juice to keep food frozen.

I think that I've got enough provisions to survive 6 months or more, if I'm frugal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to my father who stated to me concerning this web site, this webpage is in fact
remarkable.

Anonymous said...

Currently it sounds like Movable Type is the preferred blogging platform
available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube