Tuesday, April 28, 2015

This anti-gay movie is true evil: What are Rand Paul and Mike Huckabee doing in the vile “documentary” “Light Wins”? - Salon.com

This anti-gay movie is true evil: What are Rand Paul and Mike Huckabee doing in the vile “documentary” “Light Wins”? - Salon.com



 I have no problem with gay people as long as they don't push their life style too much. To each,their own. I am against heavy'down the throat' kissing and petting in public just as I am with hetrosexuals. What they do in privacy I couldn't care less.!

I only had one incident with a gay guy, a long time ago. I was out with a girl and at that time a roadie with a band with shoulder length hair,beard full hippie look.!  So a pair of gay men came in and sat down on the bench seat beside me. They began argueing about some incident where they had been previously.

One was accusing the other of eyeing up other men. A jealous thing was coming......   So I turned three quarters on to them and was talking to my friend trying to ignore them. The accuser says,well I'm going to do the same thing.  You know that moment ...it's coming....

He continues...I am going to chat up this guy,with the nice hair. (well I had washed it for the date). That's two girls says the other.   A hissy fit develops.....    I ignore.

Either through anger or courage or drink or all three   I get a tap on my shoulder and asked to dance.

I turn round and say,  no thanks, I'm with my girlfriend,leave me out pal,please.  Might as well gain points from the girl.

They chunter on at each other.  Then I hear, I bet he will dance with me,your too old and fat!  I spin round and say look, I am with someone,sorry you are having a bad night,but leave it.  Oh the points are rising !

Then they keep going.  The younger goes to the toilet,so do I.  Roadies shift big speakers and are generally biggish  I had a 44 inch chest and big shoulders. I ain't tall. One of those small packages.

I said,f**k off the two of you and decked him.  

He came out a while after me and ran to his friend who fell over him with the oh dears   It probably luved them up!!   The older guy taps me on the shoulder and says  sorry about my friend,we are leaving.  

As I said at the beginning  just leave me alone and do your thing.

Yes I have seen the same game played between girl and boy but always made my rejection gestures plain for all to see so as not to get involved..

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube