Sunday, April 26, 2015

25 Strange “Symptoms” People Are Experiencing Worldwide | Paranormal

25 Strange “Symptoms” People Are Experiencing Worldwide | Paranormal



 I never take much notice of this type of site,putting their answers down to statistics ,which can prove/disprove anything whatever. However,as my body system and health have been in a real mess since mid March, I decided to try their answers on myself and was surprised just how accurate they are.

Try them yourself...here is how I got on..  If you check back my dated posts,you will see that I am not making it up..........

Number one  I like chocolate,but can get along without it.  BUT  over the past 2 weeks I have demanded it and bought loads.

Number two  I have eaten very little this past two weeks BUT put it down to recovery from virus and starting a routine again.

Number three  All that  have wanted to do,over the last two weeks, is sleep to the exclusion of all else.!

Number four   Not this one.      Number five  yes  put it down to no food intake

Number six  Don't suffer much from headaches BUT I have recently.  Put it down to lack of food

Number seven  Wake up at odd times as if I have heard knocking of outside door as if people trying to contact me.

Number eight     Every damn little noise is magnified   Number nine  nope

Number ten     In early March browsers went crazy.  I was deleting and reloading cleaning system but they would just not function properly

Number eleven  nope  Number twelve  nope   Number thirteen  More wobbly than normal which I put down to lack of  food/strength

Number fourteen   Would not say intense  but as plans go wrong,often, I do tend to laugh/cry at times.

Number fifteen    nope   Number sixteen  outside forces crew up my plans

Number seventeen   yep strange feelings in areas never affected before

Number eighteen    to 24  nope

Number 25  I have decided not to forward plan anymore. Instead I will have one theme and let things happen as they may towards it.


No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube